The purpose of this page is to demonstrate how the personal information you provide to Ashore is used for your benefit.
When you originally created your Ashore account, we asked some information about you, including your: 1) name, 2) email, 3) your company name, and 4) your title at your company. This information is used to create your default Ashore email signature.
An email signature is appended to any email sent from Ashore. This would occur whenever you send proofs in Ashore using our email delivery system, such as a proof reminder email, or whenever you send proofs using a Workflow.
The email signature is placed at the bottom of any Ashore-generated email. You can actually replace Ashore’s email signature with your own (here are the steps to do that). The default email signature includes: 1) name, 2) email, 3) your company name, 4) your title at your company, and 5) your profile photo.
You can update your personal information at any time. Here are the steps for doing this:
- Navigate to the Profile page from the top navigation menu
- Scroll down to the section labeled “Personal Information”
- Upload your profile photo by selecting the “Upload Profile Image” button:
- Use the file picker to upload your photo. Your photo must be 5MB or below.
- Using the provided photo cropper to change the photo to a square ratio
- Select “Save as Profile Photo” to save.
- You can update your personal information using the fields to the right of your profile photo.
- Select the “Update” button to save.
- If you’d like to update your company name, you can do this from the Account page.