The purpose of this page is to clarify important questions for users who wish to whitelabel their Ashore 3 account.
If you have purchased an enterprise account on Ashore 3, you also have the ability to whitelabel the domain URL.
1. To get started, you’ll need to setup a new subdomain record for Ashore. This will require that you have purchased a domain (if you need to purchase a domain, here are some instructions: https://bit.ly/2ZBjnpN). This might require different steps, depending on your hosting solution. We’ve listed some instructions from popular hosting solutions below:
- GoDaddy: https://bit.ly/2ZoHibJ
- HostGator: https://bit.ly/2TtpfgC
- Name.com: https://bit.ly/3ea4z5w
- NameCheap: https://bit.ly/3e4WqPC
- Bluehost: https://bit.ly/2TrZhdx
- Dreamhost: https://bit.ly/3gaIp4N
2. You’ll need to create your subdomain record as a CNAME, and point it to ingress.ashoreapp.com. This, in effect, tells your subdomain where to direct users. This is, perhaps, the most difficult step as you’ll need to update the CNAME in your domain’s DNS. If you’re unfamiliar with how to update the CNAME of your subdomain, we’ve provided some instructions from popular hosting solutions below:
- GoDaddy: https://bit.ly/3bS16GQ
- HostGator: https://bit.ly/3cPXOoY
- Name.com: https://bit.ly/36gYkdl
- NameCheap: https://bit.ly/3bY29p7
- Bluehost: https://bit.ly/2LNk6fg
- Dreamhost: https://bit.ly/2WRIySQ
3. Now you’ll need to add your new subdomain to your Ashore account. To do this, go to your Account Settings in Ashore 3 and update the field under “White Label Domain Name” with your new subdomain.
4. After you have saved this information, our development team will be pinged. Within 24 hours, we’ll set up your new subdomain with an SSL certificate (for security purposes). Your customer success manager will reach out to you at this time and let you know the setup is complete.
When everything is setup, all of your review links will use your new subdomain instead of Ashore’s URL.